The health and wellness of NBIS staff, clients and volunteers is always our first priority. As such, with the growing concern over COVID-19, we have suspended the following NBIS group programming until further notice:
- Client Coffee Groups at NBIS and at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital
- Volunteer activities and meetings
- NBIS community events and workshops
Please note that NBIS staff are available during our regular business hours, Monday to Thursday, 9:00am - 4:00pm. Individual client meetings with Mick will take place by phone or video conferencing as we are also suspending in-person meetings until further notice. Contact Mick: Office 250-753-5600 Ext. 203, Cell/Text: 250-268-3959, or email email@example.com.
We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Stay healthy, stay calm and wash your hands!
For more information:
- Public Health Agency of Canada: 1-833-784-4397
- HealthLinkBC (8-1-1) at any time or speak with your BC health care provider.
- BCCDC's website: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
What's Going On
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.