The health and wellness of NBIS staff, clients and volunteers is always our first priority. As such, with the regulations put in place over COVID-19, we have suspended the following NBIS group programming until further notice:
- Client Coffee Groups at NBIS and at Nanaimo Regional General Hospital
- Volunteer activities and meetings
- NBIS community events and workshops
COVID safety protocols will be in place.
Also, we have some exciting news to share - we are moving to a new location! We are aiming to be in that space in August so in the meantime the NBIS team will remain working remotely until our new office space is ready. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time of uncertainty. We will continue to keep you updated on any changes. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Stay healthy, stay calm and wash your hands!
Needing some tips and strategies to reduce stress during this difficult COVID-19 situation? NBIS sat down with Dr. Nancy Reeves and did a special online education session, "Coping with Stress During Difficult Times" to help some of our clients and caregivers get through the coming weeks. To watch click HERE.
For more information:
- Financial Support Summary List put out by School District #68: https://www.sd68.bc.ca/documents/2020/04/covid-19-summary-of-financial-suports.pdf/
- Public Health Agency of Canada: 1-833-784-4397
- HealthLinkBC (8-1-1) at any time or speak with your BC health care provider.
- BCCDC's website: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19
What's Going On
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.