The health and wellness of NBIS staff, clients and volunteers is always our first priority. As such, we have some new COVID-19 procedures and protocols at the NBIS Office. Community Navigator Mick TimbrellCOVID-19 safety protocols will be in place.
In office COVID-19 procedures and protocols:
- Answering COVID-19 screening questions, please do not enter the office if you have any sympotoms of illness or feel unwell
Using hand sanitizer when entering the NBIS office
Wearing a mask when entering the NBIS office and when moving around the office
Thank you for your understanding. Stay healthy, stay calm and wash your hands!
Needing some tips and strategies to reduce stress during this difficult COVID-19 situation? NBIS sat down with Dr. Nancy Reeves and did a special online education session, "Coping with Stress During Difficult Times" to help some of our clients and caregivers get through the coming weeks. To watch click HERE.
For more information:
- Financial Support Summary List put out by School District #68: https://www.sd68.bc.ca/documents/2020/04/covid-19-summary-of-financial-suports.pdf/
- Public Health Agency of Canada: 1-833-784-4397
- HealthLinkBC (8-1-1) at any time or speak with your BC health care provider.
- BCCDC's website: http://www.bccdc.ca/health-info/diseases-conditions/covid-19